Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CF) are characterized by extreme exhaustion, very poor stamina and problems with short-term memory and concentration. Other symptoms may include severe joint and muscle pain, tender lymph nodes, unrefreshing sleep, headaches and a sore throat.
If you feel you have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and should be receiving Social Security Disability Insurance benefits, call Freedom Disability Services today at (800) 298-6885 for a free evaluation with one of our professional disability Advocates. Our Advocates can help determine if your condition is likely to result in a successful SSDI application. If you do qualify, we can provide you with the assistance that you need to get the benefits that you deserve. If you have previously been denied benefits, but feel your condition makes you eligible, contact us today at (800) 298-6885.
Claimants applying for Social Security Disability Insurance benefits are typically approved when their symptoms include at least one of the following:
- Chronic pain throughout your body for no apparent reason. This pain includes joint pain, muscular aching or throbbing, and shooting and stabbing pains
- Extreme stiffness throughout the body upon waking in the morning
- Inability to sit or stand for an extended period of time
- Inability to lift more than a few pounds of weight
- Inability to remember small things or concentrate for long enough to complete simple tasks
- Unrefreshing sleep or the need for frequent naps during the day Irritable Bowel Syndrome, constipation, frequent abdominal pain, nausea
- Inability to work for at least twelve consecutive months due to your Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or Fibromyalgia
- Inability to perform new work due to your Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or Fibromyalgia
If you believe your Fibromyalgia or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) qualifies you for Social Security Disability Insurance benefits, call Freedom Disability Services today at (800) 298-6885 to speak with one of our trained Advocates. Our Advocates have extensive experience in submitting Fibromyalgia and CFS applications and will assist you in collecting all the necessary medical paperwork to fully support your claim. Both Fibromyalgia and CFS are challenging conditions on which to base a disability claim. Our experts can help ensure that you have completed a thorough application fully supporting your claim for benefits.
If you have previously been denied benefits, but still feel your condition makes you eligible, please contact us today and let us help you with your appeal. At Freedom we are the Social Security experts, so call us as soon as possible and begin the process to receiving the benefits you deserve.
The foregoing information is based on published materials from the Social Security Administration (“Disability Evaluation Under Social Security”). It is meant to serve as an introduction to some of the factors used by the SSA in evaluating cases. It is no way comprehensive. While Freedom Disability Services can help you prepare an effective application for benefits, only the SSA can determine whether or not you qualify. For more information call Freedom today at (800) 298-6885.